Client Performance Director
Client Performance Director - Manchester (Hybrid Working) - Up to £38,000
We are looking for a candidate to join a leading Performance Media Agency. You’ll have a passion for digital media, strong strategic capabilities, and the ability to build and maintain client relationships. Benefits include flexible working, a pension scheme, bonus opportunities, and a range of additional perks such as social events and development opportunities.
A prominent Performance Media Agency is currently seeking a Client Performance Manager to join their dynamic team. If you have a passion for digital media, a knack for strategy, and a talent for building strong client relationships, this role within the Client Experience team could be a perfect fit for you.
About the Company: This leading Performance Media Agency is known for their expertise in the field of performance media, helping clients achieve their marketing and business goals through innovative digital and traditional media strategies. With a strong presence in key locations across the UK, they have established themselves as a go-to agency in the industry.
Role Overview: As a Senior Client Performance Manager, you will work closely with clients providing strategic guidance and planning across digital and traditional media. Your role will involve client meetings, creating briefings for internal marketing teams, and driving growth for your clients. This is a hands-on role where you'll be making recommendations and building lasting relationships with clients.
In addition, you'll have the opportunity to mentor and support 2 executives within the team.
- Collaborate with clients in your sector to drive growth and success.
- Develop and implement digital and traditional media strategies.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and provide strategic insights.
- Create briefings for internal marketing teams.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Mentor and support team executives.
- Previous experience in performance marketing and/or digital account management.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building abilities.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a passion for digital media.
- Familiarity with various marketing channels.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Hybrid / flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance + Extra days off over Christmas
- Pension scheme
- Travel benefits + Cycle2Work scheme
- Agency Bonus scheme.
- Birthday Benefits
- Social events, Charity days
- Training and development opportunities.
Is this your ideal role? What’s stopping you from applying?
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the? very best with their job search.?
- Client Services
- Digital Media
- Client Accounts
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'