Client Operations Deputy Site Manager
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, there has been a substantial increase in the number of organisations requesting our expertise. To meet rising volumes, we are seeking to recruit COVID-19 Client Operations Deputy Site Managers to join our existing national team of operatives on a 6 month FTC.
The role of the Client Operations Deputy Site Manager is to support the Site Managers to deliver the COVID testing services to clients by organising scientific assets (labs, machines and scientists) to deploy to a client’s location and meet their testing requirements.
- Day to day site management of a Cignpost onsite installation or drive through facility.
- Carry out duties as specified in the concept of operations (CONOPs) for the delivery of the testing capability.
- Support the project/operational setup and installation; including scientific assets, swabbing capability, infrastructure, additional project support and other items required to ensure continued operation of the service. This is either at a static or mobile assets.
- Takeover from the Site Installation Manager when the site is newly established.
- Key link on site between the swab team, lab and support elements. Manage interactions and dependencies to ensure the smooth running of the operation on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure efficient and timely resupply and sustainment of the site.
- Ensure the site remains compliant with health, safety and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all necessary measures are taken for the security of all Cignpost assets on site.
- Lead and manage the onsite support team.
- Other duties to ensure the successful execution of the operation.
- Comfortable with the practical elements of delivering an onsite installation (power, water, security etc).
- Experience of working with members of the public/patients.
- Good customer facing operations / customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills builds trusted relationships quickly.
- Organised and a problem solver.
- Comfortable with using MS Office suite or able to learn quickly (Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT, Teams).
- Strong leadership skills, able to lead small cross functional teams.
- Experience of customer conflict resolution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work outside or in portacabin settings and to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA medical Health Care
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
Cignpost Diagnostics is committed to offering opportunities to all persons based solely on competence and individual merit, and not on any irrelevant factor such as age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, background or social status. All employees have a duty to promote and comply with the equal opportunities policy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'