An opportunity has arisen within our Sales Team for a Client Manager to work within our Burnley Office, providing sales pipeline and growth through existing and new customers. The successful candidate will work from our offices in Burnley but may be required to travel and support other sites as required.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award winning service, we are extremely proud to have been placed 2nd in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2017 after nine consecutive years in the top 100.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Full understanding of Chess core skills and business strategy
- Generate own and manage existing sales leads
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of infrastructure solutions including server, virtualisation, networking and storage
- Attend customer meetings and present business solutions
- Ability to communicate up to board level
- Fully understand project opportunities, timelines and expectations
- Act as key interface between client and Chess
- Client business profiling to understand long term profitability
- Build relationships and work closely with internal sales, whilst acting as role model/mentor
- Build relationships and work closely with technical architects
- Develop and maintain IT solution knowledge and accreditations
You will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Customer facing
- Presentation and written skills
- Negotiation skills
- Listening & questioning skills
- Business & market awareness
- Numerate and literate
- Planning & organisational skills
- Self-driven, work on own initiative, self learner
- Creative - makes opportunities happen
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Basic salary: £35,000 p.a.
OTE: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Bonus: Attractive annual bonus payable in June with interim payment in December bases on company performance.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, all our sites provide fresh fruit and healthy breakfast options daily for all our people and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, Tennis, Golf and much more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
- Sales Leads
- Sales Team
- Building Relationships
- Manage Client Relationships
- Technology Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job