The Role and Team
Our Client Development Managers (CDMs) are a key link between our customers and apetito. Customers see their CDM as the face of apetito - they are an instrumental part of the success of apetito partnerships
A successful CDM will be a real self-starter, who can develop long-term partnerships with customers and achieve commercial targets including high levels of customer retention.
Our CDMs manage their own customers whilst having a team of apetito colleagues to back them up. This is an important role and gives us a real point of difference in the market.
The Care Homes Team are:
- Dedicated experts in the provision of food for older people
- We are genuine partners to Care Homes and their teams
- We are proud to create food that is enjoyed and sharedOur Care Homes team have a very forward thinking culture that will really help us to accelerate growth over the next 5 years. We have a mix of experienced managers, food professionals and graduates who are positive and passionate about what we do. We make a real difference.
Please note this is a home based role covering the South West
- Retention is the key challenge of the CDM role. The targets set are to achieve 95% Account & Value retention on existing accounts.
- A key element of this role is to ensure that we mobilise our service excellently. This will involve introducing our system, training staff and leaving them appropriately skilled to continue the service.
- To work closely with KAM’s to develop group opportunities for further business development. Apetito target Groups as opposed to Independents and the development of on-going business is often as a direct result of a successful mobilisation.
- External relationships are obviously key to the success of this role, but CDM’s are required to work closely with other divisions, to include Marketing, CS&D and Product development, Healthcare, LA and WFF.
The CDM would typically manage a portfolio of around 40 customers with a key focus on budget control, delivering training needs, product presentations and dispute resolution.
The role will also be expected to promote apetito throughout the Care Homes marketplace through extensive networking.
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding targets from an Account Management perspective.
- Training experience.
- Consultative, Solutions-led Sales experience, not hard product sell.
- Strong Commercial experience - be able to justify a business-case.
- Objections handling focused around financial issues.
- Good O Levels / GCSEs to support a high standard of business communication skills and numerical analysis.
- Catering experience
- Experience of food/nutritional/technical standards
- Experience of the Care sector
- Customer Service experience
- Good A Levels/First Degree
- Advanced Food Hygiene Training
- Intermediate Food hygiene qualification
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Food Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'