Client Account Manager (CAM)
ELAS Occupational Health Ltd provides nationwide, on site Health Surveillance and Occupational Health services across the UK. As part of the ELAS Group, the organisation also provides Employment Law and HR support, Health and Safety Services, Occupational Health, Health Surveillance, Training and eLearning, Absence Management, Payroll and Food Safety Services to businesses including high profile prestigious clients across the UK.
Due to our continued success we are recruiting for an experienced Client Account Manager (CAM) within our Occupational Health division, with the necessary experience and personality to help deliver our unrivalled services to our clients. The successful candidate will share the company beliefs in being the best and have the necessary drive to continue this ethos.
Although this role will be varied the key emphasis will be on the principal responsibility of delivery and service to the new and existing clients in a timely and most efficient manner. Responsible for the delivery of appointment levels according to KPI’s and reports to the clients at the end of the service cycle. The jobholder will deliver the services in line with agreed business and technology strategies.
- End to end delivery of services to clients, from first enquiry to completion of service delivery and to client satisfaction.
- Respond to queries and questions received by post, email or telephone from existing clients to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Maintain complete client records of contacts, opportunities and services delivered, updating IT systems as appropriate.
- Assist with the development of networks of professionals to deliver services throughout the UK, maintaining records in IT systems.
- To carry out quality assurance review of Occupational Health Reports.
- To source and provide equipment and consumables to nurses for site work as required.
- To advise clients of additional services and benefits.
- To produce management reports as and when necessary.
Skills and Experience Required
- Results orientated and target driven.
- Trouble shooter - having responsibility for ensuring any issues are dealt with in a timely manner and communicated effectively to clients.
- Team player with experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible and quick thinking.
- Well organised.
- Ability to remain motivated in a challenging working environment.
- Computer literate with excellent IT skills.
The role is based in our Eccles office which is very close to the Eccles Metrolink station. On-site parking is also available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'