HGV Class 1 Drivers
Nights and Days available
Temporary & Permanent roles
£13.50 - £20.00 per hr (Dependent on shift)
Colnbrook and Heathrow areas
Level D and ADR certificates would also be very beneficial!!
Prism7 Recruitment are working on behalf of several Logistic companies and ground handling companies in and around the Heathrow and Colnbrook area to recruit HGV Class 1 Drivers on a temporary or permanent bases.
Main duties of the HGV Class 1 Drivers:
• Drive according to the law
• Loading vehicles, when required
• Keeping vehicles clean
• Completing all paperwork required
• Complete all tasks in line with procedure e.g. return of goods etc.
• Any other tasks to assist in the running of the company
• Cover for other drivers within the company
• Ensure products are handled with care during loading, transport and delivery
• Report vehicle and defects
Requirements of the HGV Class 1 Driver:
• Driving license
• Over 25 due to insurance purposes
• HGV driving license (required for particular vehicles) minimum for 2 years
• Digital tacho card
• Excellent command of English language
• No criminal convictions
• No more than 3 points on licence (no TT99s, CDs and DR10s)
• Multi drop experience is desirable
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Level D is desirable but not essential
• 5 years employment history
If you feel you have all of the above qualities for this role and you are looking for a great opportunity as a HGV Class 1 Driver, please contact Justyna now at Prism 7 Recruitment for an informal chat
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 all applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- CPC National
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job