Our well established client is looking for a claims handler to provide an efficient and cost effective claims handling service to clients and to deliver a professional, quality customer service.
No experience in claims is required, more important is excellent administrative and customer service skills to complete claims, have the ability to handle queries, deal with customers in a professional way and have the tenacity to chase clients to obtain relevant information from them in order to complete their claims
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out all claims handling duties efficiently and diligently as required by the Team Leader and Claims Manager.
- Process new claims and progress the claim.
- Liaise with clients, financial vendors and other intermediaries via telephone and letter in a professional manner.
- Handle a daily workload of claims files
- Achieve agreed individual and team targets within set time constraints.
- Work as a member of the team and support team members when necessary.
- Customer Service
- Exceptional Communicator
- Organisational Skills
- Issue Resolution
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job