Based: Neston - CH64 (free parking / near train station)
Office Hours (Mon - Fri)
Our client is a long established and independent insurance broker specialising in various products to SME’s. The company are growing and they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Claims Handler to join an established team.This is a varied role where you will be responsible for proactively administering motor / property and FNOL claims in its entirety.
- Process new claims notifications from customers
- Review and verify documentation in order to ensure fraud is detected whenever present
- Upload claims information on to the Company’s internal system
- Send claims details to insurer concerned
- Advise customers on the relevant action to take at all stages of their claim.
- Handle claims declines and appeals
- Deal with diary list on a daily basis
- Communicate to customers the up to date position at all stages of their claim.
- Chase insurers to provide speedy settlement
- Advise customers of final outcome of their claim
- Deal with incoming post and telephone enquires in relation to the claim.
- Adhere to legal & industry regulatory requirements
Current and relevant experience within a Claims role
Good understanding of the insurance market & related products.
Excellent customer skills
Sound IT skills
Good Telephone manner
Working knowledge of FCA Regulations.
High level of listening skills Knowledge of Open GI System
Able to cope with high volumes of work
Manage own caseload
Able to work well in a team
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV quoting Ref: Grad0606 or contact us
- Commercial Insurance
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job