Claims Account Manager - Income Protection
Redhill - £28,000 - £34,000
A leading UK Financial Services Group that has undergone continual expansion over the past two years are looking to recruit a Claims Account Manager to their growing team. With an excellent reputation in the market and a diverse client base ranging from large UK corporates through to SME’s this is a good opportunity to join a company that has invested heavily in its product and services and continues to invest in its employees. The company offer a range of online, healthcare, protection and wellness employee benefit solutions.
The role will involve -
- Managing a portfolio of clients and associated Group Income protection claims
- Effectively manage client relationships and ensure that claims are correctly processed, accessed and resolved, managing any client queries along the way.
- Ensure that all claim and client records are accurately recorded and updated.
- Manage insurer relationships and ensure that they have correct claim information and are managing the claim correctly and in line with the clients expectations.
- Ensure that you manage all claims in line with FCA regulations and conduct risk requirements.
To apply for this position you must have previous Income Protection / Group Risk claims experience and have the communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills required for this type of role. This is an excellent career opportunity for someone looking to join an expanding, forward thinking company that has an excellent proven track record for employee development and providing future career opportunities.
For more information please contact Chloe Girdler
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Services
- Income Protection