Are you passionate? Enthusiastic? Committed and resilient? Do you have the desire to support others achieve their potential? Do you like to be challenged?
If you answered YES to these, then this is definitely the job for you…..
We are currently seeking someone to work with children on the autistic spectrum. You will be working in a beautiful, therapeutic and rural location, promoting independence and supporting with local activities, including sensory sessions, outing's and shopping trips.
Safehands recruitment offer a great training and development package, to support you along your way. We will encourage your drive and ambition and will always do our best to help you in every area we can.
All applicants must also hold the following:
- Right to work within the UK
- Five years referencing history
- Full employment history
- Preferably 6 months’ care experience
As a Safehands Employee, you will benefit from:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free Training and Development
- Paid Holiday
- Dedicated office staff with care experience
- 24/7 On Call / Support
- Paid weekly
- Opportunity of permanent placements
- Work life balance / Flexible hours to suit your own lifestyle
If you are looking for a rewarding role that offers flexibility, full or part time hours then please call Faye or Linda on or alternatively submit your CV / Application to