Chief Product Owner
ePayments was founded with one clear mission - to provide payments relief for SMEs, Affiliates and Freelancers. With a focus on cross border payments we have built an ecosystem of customers and partners that underpin what we think is a true alternative to traditional banking.
As a fully authorized Electronic Money institution in the UK, by the Financial Conduct Authority, and a principal member of the MasterCard, you'd expect high standards; but for us the bar can always be raised. We continually evolve to reflect the regulatory landscape and our customers' requirements. All of our people play a part in making this happen. It truly is One Team here and our culture provides freedom for everyone to innovate and achieve the very best result!
As part of our expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced Chief Product Owner who will report to COO and join our senior management team. The CPO will define and deliver the product vision, will be a key interface between technology and the business, with a solid understanding of users, the market, the competition and of future trends for the products being developed.
The position requires a candidate with relevant experience in a payment industry, excellent communicative, leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Defining, forming and implementing product development strategy;
- Developing product concepts and its economic model, participation in defining business/marketing product needs;
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of the market, competitors;
- Prioritising product development tasks on the basis of various product metrics, unit economics data, market trends, etc;
- Managing product metrics;
- Communication with clients, collection and processing of feedback;
- Participation in conferences and public events for product and company promotion;
- Development and testing of ideas for product improvement, searching for growth points;
- Budgeting of the product, planning its KPIs and resources for implementation;
- Management of other departments: analytics, design, technical writers and data analysis;
- Active involvement in team building, improving processes of cooperation and product development;
- Mentoring product specialists;
- Managing expectations of top management regarding products.
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years, mainly at FinTech companies (or development of FinTech products within the European market);
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest trends and tendencies within the FinTech market;
- Experience in building marketing and product strategies;
- Experience of product management during a crisis situation will be an advantage;
- Understanding of IT technologies;
- Strong leadership and organisational skills;
- Systems and structured thinking, stress resistance, analytical mindset, commitment to development;
- Ability to solve problems as well as conflict situations;
- Skill of managing large teams (from 30 employees);
- Excellent communication and presentations skills;
- Understanding the needs of clients and the market;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Self-motivation and ability to encourage other people;
- Knowledge of the following software is required: Jira, Confluence, Sisense, Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of Russian will be an advantage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'