As a Chef at Harrison Leisure UK Limited, you will prepare and cook food for both daily sales and functions. Ensuring that all meals and service are produced within the required deadlines and to the Company’s set standard and customers’ satisfaction.
Ensuring that at all times all relevant, guidelines for food hygiene and health and safety, legally and the Company’s own policies are met. And to work within the catering operating budget, using company nominated suppliers.
Accommodation may be available.
Duties will include:
- To monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply.
- To Prepare meals from our menu according to the specifications provided
- To prepare and present meals according to agreed portions and serving sizes.
- To ensure quality control measures and hygiene systems are achieved at all times.
- To have total accountability for the day to day running of the kitchen service.
- To ensure operational areas are properly prepared for all functions each day.
- To assist the Regional Bar Manage in the purchasing all food and food related products using company nominated suppliers.
- Stock takes are produced monthly in conjunction with the Regional Bar Manager
Stock rotation and use by dates for the production of food are followed and food is produced so not to contribute to wastage.
- To maintain all equipment within the catering operation through due care and diligence as instructed.
- To follow and adhere to health & safety and food safety regulations
- To be responsible for the actions of all staff, and to report any misconduct of staff to the Regional Bar Manager or HR Manager immediately.
The successful candidate should have:
- Have a flair and enthusiasm for cooking
- Excellent time management skills
- Be creative and progressive
- Be able to maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times
- Have an excellent understanding of Food Hygiene Regulations
- Ability to work under pressure, in a claim and efficient manner to set deadlines
- Previous experience demonstrating good management and effective co-ordination of working in a kitchen catering team
- Good interpersonal skills with both kitchen, front of house staff, management and customers..
- Food Hygiene
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job