Chef Manager - Aylesford
Position: Chef Manager (Staff Restaurant within a Large Retail Distribution Depot)
Location: Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7PP
Salary: Between £24,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is a leading multi-service provider in the Facilities Management sector.
Resulting from continued growth and a recent major contract win they are now looking to recruit a Chef Manager for their catering partners.
The objective of this role is to manager a catering team to provide day / day preparation and cooking of all food for a staff restaurant within a large retail Distribution Depot in Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7PP.
The Chef Manager will be overseeing a catering team of up to 15 staff.
Key Responsibilities Include: -
• Manage and coordinate all catering and related services
• Food preparation in-line with company recipes
• Planning of menus for promotions and competitions
• Ordering of supplies, storage & stock control
• Manage catering team include staffing, holidays & sickness
• Review special dietary needs, as required
• Develop & maintain positive customer & client relationships
• Manage & control budgets
• Develop sales promotions & new opportunities to increase sales
This role is any 5 days from 7, 40 hours per week & will include varying shifts including weekends as required.
Candidates who have experience in a retail or similar staff restaurant environment or as a Chef Manager would be ideal for this role.
An immediate start is available, ideal candidates will be available immediately or have a short notice period.
To apply for this role please submit your full CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search and Selection
- Food Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"