This is an exciting time to join this newly formed team which continues to expand. You will be providing support to the CASS Control Manager who is responsible for this evolving oversight model.
The role will include oversight of the third party providers and you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships throughout the business.
As well as this, you will assess responsibilities in line with the Clients Asset Sourcebook and assist in providing CASS support and guidance to the business as a whole.
The CASS Oversight Specialist will have responsibility for:
- Maintenance and evolution of the CASS Control environment
- Collating attestations for the CASS resolution pack
- Conducting assurance reviews
- Conducting root causes analysis of CASS breaches and evaluation of actions to be taken to close these off
- Collation and provision of regular management information to the CASS Governance Committee
- Good technical knowledge of the CASS rulebook in particular CASS 6,7 and 8
- Knowledge of third party oversight
- Strong relationship skills
- Previous CASS experience gained within investment administration
- The ability to manage multiple work streams within tight deadlines
This is a global financial services company based in the city centre. They are offering the opportunity to further develop your career within a friendly, supportive environment. At the same time, there is a generous salary, bonus and other top level benefits including a generous holiday allowance. This business also supports a good work / life balance with various flexible options.
- Fund Administration
- Third Party Relationships