Cashier - Bishops Castle
We want you to be an integral part of our Bishops Castle branch. We're looking for a Cashier who will be the first point of contact for our customers looking to complete account transactions- making peoples' lives better everyday.
You'll use your excellent customer service skills and warm personality to build relationships and promote our products and services.
In return for championing fantastic customer service, you'll get a competitive salary, a discretionary annual bonus, Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775, a market-leading employer pension contribution, life insurance (4x base salary), 25 days' holiday with 8 public and bank holidays, and My Choice - our flexible benefits scheme.
What you'll be doing to help our branch:
- Provide the first point of contact for customers within the branch
- Supply a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement
- Perform essential customer account transactions, maintain up to date customer records and ensure accurate cashiering activities
- Help customers understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through internet banking, phone banking and self-service points, to meet all their needs
- Build a strong knowledge of the Bank's full range of products and services to enable you to connect the customer with other colleagues who can support their entire life journey
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the wider branch team
To be successful in this role you'll need to have:
- Prior experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate HSBC's core values of being dependable, open & connected in all that you do
- Have a calm and objective manner together with a strong focus to succeed and achieve your own & set objectives
- Enjoy working independently but equally thrive when working together as a team towards a common goal
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000C5HK.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
- customer service
- customer service advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'