Title: CAMHS Practitioner
Salary: £25-30 per hour
Are you a caring and diligent nurse? Do you want to contribute to improving the lives of children and young people? If yes, then read on…
Randstad Nursing is looking to recruit a CAMHS Nurse to work in the Barrow in Furness area. The practitioner will be working within a Children and Young People's community service, offering excellent pay rates and flexible working hours.
Randstad Nurses can access excellent benefits including:
- Expert advice and support on industry related issues, including NMC revalidation
- Access to free mandatory e-learning and practical training courses, including child and adult safeguarding
- Referral schemes offering an unlimited £200 vouchers for every nurse referred to us
The main duties involved in this role will include:
- Working within a multi disciplinary team, dealing with children and young people who are in crisis and may have self-harmed
- Delivering short CBT related interventions and treatment to young people
- To care coordinate for children and young people, and maintain responsibility for their initial assessment and subsequent care planning
- Liaising with parents/guardians, attending meetings with schools and consultants
In order to apply, you must meet the below criteria:
- NMC current registration
- Mental Health Nursing qualification
- Experience working within CAMHS or with children and younger adults would be an advantage, but not essential
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity - please apply online or give Ashleigh a call on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job