New opportunity not to be missed! WEC Group, one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, has an exciting opportunity to recruit an experienced CAD Drafter to join our busy team based in Darwen, Lancashire. We are offering an excellent salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated CAD Drafter, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience required to become our CAD Drafter:
- Proven performance working within a fast paced engineering office
- Experience in a similar role within welding and fabrication, ideally in the rail industry
- Ability to work on multiple and varied projects
- Good communication skills & the ability to work well with both customers and as a valuable team member
Professional experience / qualifications include:
- Bentley Microstation
- Solid works 3D
- Autocad 3D Modelling
CAD Drafter Working Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm. Friday 8am-2pm 40 hrs per week.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our next CAD Drafter please click ‘Apply’ now!