Cable Laying Team Leader-Electrical Mains-Essex and Suffolk
Are you from a construction/utilities background, and are you looking to join a company with a clear plan to progress your career over the coming years?
On offer is the opportunity to join a company at the forefront of providing HV & LV power supplies across the country.
The role is to be responsible for the installation of electrical mains infrastructure, and to help and support the cable laying assistants.
Site/Field Based - Covering an East England patch-You MUST be based in one of the following postcode areas: CM, CO, IP
The role will include:
- Working on development sites and the public highway
- Understanding utility plans
- Undertaking cable laying activities and leading the team on aspects such as health and safety
- Experience of installing electrical infrastructure and of working on public highways/development sites
- Ideally the following tickets-NRSWA for operatives, CSCS card, driving licence
- Ability to understand utility plans
The role will be home/field based covering a East patch. Individuals must have a full UK driving license and be willing to travel.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 + use of a company vehicle, bonus, overtime, Pension, holiday, life assurance, flexible benefits
Close date 4/6/18
Cable Jointer, Assistant, utilities, construction, cabling, electricity, Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'