We currently have a number of opportunities for Buying Assistants to join our growing team here at Homebase Bunnings. Joining us at a time of significant change and investment in the business, you will support our Buying teams across your specific categories in the day to day development of strategies.
Due to the pace of activity across the function and expansion of the team we have both permanent and fixed term contract opportunities available across a range of categories.
At Homebase, our customers don’t just visit us for a tin of paint or a packet of screws. They’re looking for ideas and inspiration from a wide range of products at low prices. It’s what makes a career at Homebase so rewarding.
And now we are part of Bunnings - a leading retailer of home improvement and outdoor living products in Australia and New Zealand. We have exciting changes ahead from bringing new ranges into our stores to upskilling our team with great product knowledge. It’s the start of a brand new chapter for us. So come in and make yourself at home.
Key Result Areas:
- Follow up and preparation for the maintenance of the price file (new lines / alterations)
- Providing preparation material for supplier submissions and product reviews
- Maintain bay layout guides and store / refit packs
- Provide assistance for store and suppliers in liaison with Buyers
- Provide follow up for the prompt processing of advertising material
- Ensure communication levels are maintained at all levels
- Conduct all tasks and activities in accordance with all applicable laws including Trade Practices Laws.