Buying Admin Assistant
BUYING ADMIN ASSISTANT
A new position is available at a company specialising in supplying and manufacturing household goods for major UK retailers. Its an exciting time for this supplier, who have recently expanded. The management team are looking to expand and are currently seeking an experienced Buyers Admin Assistant.
We are seeking an experienced buyers/sales admin assistant to work closely alongside the sales director and sales team.
- To work closely alongside the sales director on a daily basis
- Communicate directly with major UK and international suppliers in the Far East (China, Pakistan, India markets)
- To follow production and sampling schedules for multiple customers
- To communicate directly with the head office in China
- Produce customer information packages for management
- Manage meeting schedules and keep track of meeting notes
- Use meeting notes to generate accurate sample and pricing requests
- Occasional travel to the China head office may be required throughout the work year
- International travel for customer meetings would be required
- Needs to be contactable outside of work hours for urgent communication
- High level of organisational skills is crucial
- Experience in the wholesale and private label industry
- Adequate IT skills with a solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A strong work ethic
- Knowledge of household manufacturing is not necessary however would be very beneficial
Job Type: Full-time
- Buyers/Sales Admin: 1 year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"