Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Skills and Experience
- MRP run in SAP for all spare parts and Raw material
- Expedite Purchase Orders, Order confirmations and liaise with Stakeholders about the relevant materials
- Work Closely with Stakeholders (Maintenance team, Warehouse) to manage inventory levels
- Point of contact for price queries
- Ensure all purchases are performed per contractual obligations
- Monitor regional Material Planning KPIs
- Support Supplier performance measurements
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of MRP systems (ideally SAP)
- Knowledge of customs handling
- Good communication skills
- The ability to network
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'