Up to £25,000
- Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting a Buyer for our client based in Coalville, within 10 minutes from the M1 and M42, within easy access from Tamworth, Ashby, Loughborough, Leicester, Nuneaton & Hinckley.
- Spacious office space & facilities, in a plush building
- Free car parking
- Growing business
- Established in the area as a local business for 50+ years
- 1.5 Million Investment into the business
- Highly reputable business in the area
· A new job opportunity for an experienced Buyer or Buying Assistant to fulfil the job of Buyer has been created.
· Reporting to the Senior Buyer
· Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
· Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
· Obtain quotations and using RFQ's and update pricing on the Database
· Prepare reports and updates as and when required
· Work closely with others in the procurement department
· Prepare and raise purchase orders
· Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
· Will have an understanding of Procurement Processes
· Possess strong Excel skills
· Reading technical drawings would be advantageous
· Good communication skills
· Manufacturing sector an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Realistic opportunities to develop within 12 months
- Our client is highly reputable as being one of the best employers of Manufacturing, Office & Technical staff in Coalville.
Please submit your cv if you are interested in this role
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'