An award-winning brand and manufacturing company based in Dorset are looking for a Buyer to join their expanding purchasing department. As Buyer you'll be responsible for purchasing materials, aiming for optimum quality at the best price to fit with both operational and customer requirements.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Process all orders via the MRP system
- Ensure authorisation and purchase order guidelines are met, reporting any specific supply problems
- Actively researching and sourcing new products and materials
- Monitor supplier performance , ensuring all products meet the required standards
- Action after sales requirements
As the ideal Buyer you will have;
- Experience within a Buyer position
- Experience working within a manufacturing/ production environment would be advantageous
- Experience dealing with and negotiating with suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident and strong willed
- Experience in using Sage 50 would be advantageous
In return, you'll have the opportunity to join a well-established company and have a positive influence on the purchasing department. With the option to work flexible hours and additional benefits included in your package, this is a prime opportunity to fast-track your career as a Buyer, at a business who are focussed on continuous improvement and developing their people. Should you be interested in applying for this position, please call Helen @ Rubicon today or apply via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them.
- Purchasing Manager
- Assistant Buyer
- Purchasing Administrator
- Materials Buyer
- Junior Buyer
- Purchasing Assistant