Business Advisory Manager
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting a Business Advisory Manager for a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Edinburgh.
In this role you will work with clients from a wide range of industry sectors, providing business support services including management accounts, software support, projections and business plans. This represents the opportunity to assist with the further growth and development of the department.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
* Review of management accounts, tax returns and annual accounts
* Supervising, coaching and developing junior staff
* Building and maintaining client relationships
* Preparation of business plans, forecasts, fee quotes and other reports
* Support the senior management team with business development opportunities and marketing strategies
* Fully qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA) or qualified by experience
* Experience working within a similar role in a practice environment
* Excellent technical knowledge (financial reporting; VAT)
* A strong sense of responsibility and ownership
* The ability to work to deadlines and handle pressure
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
* Commercial awareness and business development acumen
In turn you will be provided with a competitive basis salary, along with the opportunity to help shape the business. You will be joining a supportive firm that offers exciting challenges and the chance to utilise your skills and knowledge in different ways.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job