£20,000 + commission + benefits
Hinckley (Free onsite parking)
Croner Taxwise provides tax fee protection insurance to firms of accountants. With a turnover of £18M, 120 employees and 4000+ accountancy clients we are proud to be the market leaders in the fee protection space. We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Sales Executive to develop new business opportunities for Croner TaxWise working within the Telemarketing Team and supporting your field based Practice Development Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in telephone based B2B sales. Industry experience is not essential as full training is provided; but high energy, target focus and a consultative ‘value based’ selling style are a pre-requisite for the job.
- Business Development, selling fee protection plus additional solutions for Accountants
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Meet all KPI’s set in line with business targets.
- Identifying prospects through outbound B2B calling.
- Generating new business appointments for our external BDMs.
- Diary/CRM Management.
- Developing a successful partnership with the Practice Development Management team.
- Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward Confidence in value based/consultative selling.
- Previous Telesales, Sales or Customer Service experience.
- Ability to develop new business relationships over the telephone/email
- Excellent/Clear & professional telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good business acumen/ Intelligent & tenacious approach.
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job