Business Process Automation and Robotics Solutions Architect for Digital Transformation
Last Application Date: 3rd May , 2018
- 10 - 12 years of total work experience
- 8+ years of experience architecting BPM solutions - including process re-engineering, process transformations, business process consulting
- 3+ years of experience architecting and consulting Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions
BPM and RPA Solutions Architect will be responsible for strategic consulting, solution outline and design for BPM and RPA engagements across the globe and across domains such as Banking, Finance, Insurance, Cards, Pharma, Retail etc. Candidates expected to have depth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks. Responsible for defining and documenting solutions architecture, capturing and documenting functional and non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining solutions to proposals (RFPs).
Overall the Solutions Architect will have following responsibilities:
- Provide proven expertise in solutioning, architecting and implementing BPM and RPA solutions using tools such as Pega PRPC, IBM BPM, BlueWorks Live, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, OmniFlow, etc.
- Experience in process reengineering, business process consulting, process automation, digital transformations, automation frameworks, etc.
- Good to have BPM and RPA certifications like Business Architect
- Provide strategic consulting for BPM and RPA engagements (like solution blueprint, roadmap definition, vendor analysis, tool selection, gap analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.)
- Lead Center of Excellence (CoE) for process automation
- Managing multiple stakeholders across business, operations & IT and responsible for requirement gathering for BPM/RPA projects
- Perform Macro design of the BPM and RPA application using appropriate tools
- Create as-is and to-be process flow design using BPMN
- Implementing and handling the complete life cycle of Business Process Management (BPM) and Robotics Process Automation(RPA) solutions
- Participate in TDA and SME reviews of BPM and RPA opportunities/ engagements.
- Jump-start of the BPM and RPA projects
- Provide consulting and SME leadership to project team(s) to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perfor reviews, prevent and resolve functional issues.
- Guide team of Consultants and Business Analysts, who would be responsible for specific area or part of the architecture/solution.
Other Requirements & Benefits
Good presentation and communication skills required
Good inter-personal skills and must be a team player
Project management skills will be an added advantage
Working experience with global SI in onsite-offshore delivery
Project management skills (including Scrum and Agile methodology) will be an added advantag
Experience of multi country project rollout
Relocation & accomodation expenses
- Process Management
- Business Process Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job