You will be working for a large growing business as a Business Partner. Reporting in to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis this is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company on a long term contract.
As Business Partner you will be working with senior stakeholders and be an integral team player on strategic projects. Working in a fast paced environment you will be based in stylish offices with parking on site. This is a fixed term contract role and you will be able to start on short notice.
Working with senior management to advise on key business decisions, as Business Partner you can expect your duties to include but not be limited to:
- Understanding key drivers within business areas to develop business opportunities and minimise risk.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budget and plan
- Monthly monitoring and control of costs for the business area, understanding and concisely articulating reasons for variances from targets
- Gather and collate information and analysis to assist with business plan, annual budget, financial reporting, cash flow and forecasting.
- Provide analysis to the senior leadership team to allow understanding sub divided cost base.
You will have experience as a Business Partner or Management Accountant and be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA). You must be able to demonstrate strong relationship building skills and high levels of Excel .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job