Badenoch + Clark are delighted to be supporting their regional not-for-profit client based in South Yorkshire to appoint a Business Improvement Manager to fast paced and ambitious Business Development team.
This role is a truly fantastic opportunity to work within an ambitious and growing organisation and be involved in high profile business improvement projects with clear, tangible outcomes.
Currently the role is home based, however as we move out of the pandemic it is expected that the successful candidate would be prepared to 'work where required', which may involve travel into one of the South Yorkshire offices the client has. With that in mind, an agile working approach is encouraged and adopted, so you'll have some degree of autonomy in that respect.
In terms of a candidate's skillset and expertise, we're looking for a strong blend of Business Improvement experience alongside Project Management knowledge. This role will be responsible for facilitating both process and system changes and improvements, alongside hosting the organisation's PMO, so a hybrid skillset is required.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with senior managers from across the organisation to identify priorities, successful best practice, and opportunities to improve
- Supporting new business activity with internal insight, process and delivery model development and detailed implementation plans
- Gathering insight from internal sources, external best practice and new trends to lead improvements across the group
- Identifying opportunities not just to improve the way we work, but to overhaul them, and help us change the shape of the organization to fit the growing needs of our customers
- Leading the PMO function and all activities, including ensuring governance, communication, and legislative requirements are met at all times
In terms of experience and skills, we're looking for people to possess:
- A Lean Six Sigma qualification or PRINCE 2 qualification, or equivalent.
- Significant experience in business improvement activities
- Experience of working within a business development team or with teams who drive new business opportunities
- Significant experience of running multiple programmes and multi-disciplined project teams that has delivered solutions and results.
- Ability to apply research and analysis to support changes to operational practices and improve services.
Please get in touch to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
- Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- Business Improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'