Your new Company
My client is a multinational telecommunications company based in London operating in around 180 countries and one of the market leaders in the UK. They are looking for a Business Improvement Manager to join their London City team on a 3-month contract basis.
Your new role as the Business Improvement Manager
You will work within a defined Business Improvement discipline to support the development and operation of change initiatives that improve the measured performance of the business, service or customer satisfaction. You will carry out a high level of insightful analysis that will identify opportunities for Business Improvement.
You will undertake measurement and analysis of processes to identify improvement opportunities and implement process/procedural change. You will compile and analyse process/systems/organisational performance metrics. You will use all forms of data and all benchmark data to provide insightful and effective MIS/Analysis.
To be successful as the Business Improvement Manager
The skills you will need to succeed:
- You will be able to scope, agree and deliver measures that will drive and assist in the analysis of business performance
- You are able to provide the data to enable the business to test/challenge current thinking and to drive the implementation of new practices/policies, and where necessary build alternative strategies that can lead to an improvement in business performance
- Experience gained in commercial environment
- Accredited in research and analysis techniques for customer satisfaction roles
- Trained in process/quality management approaches appropriate to the role
What you'll get in return
3-month contract paying £400 per day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'