Are you an ambitious, hard working events manager looking for your next move?
We have the solution here for you.....
One of our clients is looking for an enthusiastic Events Manager to join their busy events team which organises invitation-only events ans bespoke alumni dinners. They are a leading research and events company that has created a network of the UK's top private companies through their rankings in The Sunday Times.
Own and manage a selection of their 26 networking dinners, including at least one of the national dinners but also the smaller, bespoke dinners each year, this includes:
- Preparing detailed guest lists for our sponsors - including relevant finance information
- Managing the invitation process to secure attendance of busy entrepreneurs through emails and 'high touch' phone calls
- Sourcing and confirming suitable venues, and liaising with them t ensure that everything runs smoothly during the day
- Understanding individual sponsors needs for the different dinners; in essence making them feel welcomed and loved ensuring they meet relevant entrepreneurial founders and directors
- Creating targeted seating plans taking into account sponsor requests, juggling last minute changes and communicating them efficiently to other sponsors
To be considered you must have at least three years previous experience in a similar role and have an interest in entrepreneurs. Have the ability to multi task and have excellent administration skills. Candidates must have meticulous attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
if this fantastic opportunity is something that interests you please apply today!
Candidates must send a Cover Letter along with their CV. Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 2 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. We are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this position.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job