Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Hitchin. My client is looking for someone who has an engineering background to support the business administration. They want someone who has a willingness to learn, who is a confident team player and willing to contribute at all levels.
My client is looking for someone who is looking to develop their computer aided design, manufacturing, engineering or fabrication skills. You will maintain and develop the use of Autodesk, AutoCAD and Inventor to create a detailed fabrication drawing based on a customer’s information and drawing.
You will provide administration support to the workshop and office staff with responsibility for
· Monitoring incoming stock items
· Monitoring items out to and back from sub-contractors
· Monitoring storage and delivery of completed items
· Experience of liaising with customers and suppliers
· Basic understanding of business finance and the importance of profit and loss accounts
· Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in a manufacturing environment
· Experience of technical estimating and pricing in an engineering, fabricating or manufacturing environment
This is a junior role, the skills are desirable but not essential as they are keen to bring the right person into the team, to offer training and develop their existing skills.
Monday to Friday 0800am-1730pm
£20-23000 salary depending on experience.
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Company pension scheme -1% contribution
Please apply now or contact Shannon on / for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job