CYBER SOS are currently looking for a driven, ambitious and hungry Business Development Representative to join our well-established client based in Cambridge. Our client are one of the world's fastest growing technology companies.
Working Hours: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, plus uncapped OTE
- Engaging with new prospective customers and identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives.
- Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs.
- Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customers' sites and at trade shows.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and security
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-paced growing business, If you believe you have the experience and skills, we are seeking please click 'apply' today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'