Direct Business Solutions:
We are a fast-growing energy consultancy based in the North East of England, due to our success we are growing and expanding our field sales operation and looking for talented sales professionals to be part of our team.
We have a number of progression opportunities for the right candidate, if you are looking to progress within a fast-paced environment.
Be part of our team and apply for a position with Direct Business Solutions today!
- Starting salary £20k - £40k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Industry leading commission structure
- Company car
- Company phone and full equipment
- 30 days inclusive of Bank Holidays and the FULL Christmas period off.
- Weekly and monthly incentives
- Ongoing training and support
- Annual Christmas ad Summer parties
- Monday to Friday 08:30am -16:30pm as we value having a work / life balance!
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity + BUPA and much more
Roles based Essex and Kent!
We are looking to grow our highly successful B2B field sales team. Our Business Development Executives are tasked with building and creating relationships with prospects and developing a new business pipeline with business clients. The Business Development Executives are a critical part of Field sales.
We require applicants to be driven ambitious with a hunger to develop, earn and progress. This role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, hardworking salesperson who want to build a career in the industry.
You will be sourcing and generating your own client pipeline, understanding the organisation and energy needs, searching the market, and advising them on best solution to suit those needs whilst ensuring we always comply with quality and market standards.
The Business Development Executives will need to be self-motivated; target driven and have experience in face to face sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively prospect new business with a view to provide the best solution, that incorporates our services for Gas, Electric and Water.
- Must be able to work hand in hand with a member of the specialist pricing team, as this will aid all sale opportunities.
- Present and explain a range of energy procurement strategies and comprehensive utility management services
- Develop progressive relationships with a broad range of UK clients from contract implementation to maintenance
- Identifying problems and recommend solutions for business energy management
- Formulating effective energy management plans
- Achieving monthly revenue and KPI targets
- Comply with quality and industry standards
- Having a consultative approach by becoming an expert in the industry and advising, guiding, and consulting clients
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'