Sector: Branding & Design
Location: Central London
Salary: £55-75,000 basic plus £15-25,000 OTE
- Selling brand implementation services, eg modulated signage
- Working with both Design/Brand Agencies and clients direct
- An ideal role for somebody with a strong new business sales background, ideally having sold into corporates at a C/D-Level or Agencies
As Business Development Director, you will be responsible for selling branding services both direct to corporates and through design and brand agencies. With a passion for design/branding, you will be an experienced sales professional with excellent rapport building and networking skills. Comfortable in a pitch environment, you will have proven success of presenting to multiple stakeholders and closing large value deals. As a senior member of the team, the incoming Business Development Director will play a vital role in the future success of the business and will benefit from strong long-term development opportunities.
Our client is the global leader in wayfinding, architectural signage, and environmental graphics solutions. They work with branding agencies to deliver signage and environmental graphics that precisely meet brand specifications and satisfy local regulations anywhere in the world. Committed to helping companies effectively manage and communicate their brand, this firm have become renowned for delivering real value to companies and their consumers. Working with the biggest names across a range of sectors (FMCG, Healthcare, Oil & Gas etc) our client is looking for intelligent & personable new business professionals to join their business.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 4 years + proven B2B sales experience within business development
- Experience selling to Marketers or agency side
- Proven ability to present to senior stakeholders and close high value deals
- Passion for branding/design advantageous
- Articulate, presentable and entrepreneurial.
Benefits of this Business Development Director role are:
- £55-75,000 basic salary plus £15-25,000 OTE
- Energetic working environment
- Pension, 25 days' holiday and excellent opportunities for progression
- Compelling suite of benefits & perks
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Max Goreham on .
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job