Job Title: Business Consultants - Aviation Industry - MRO & CAMO
Location: Banbury & Home Based with extensive travel
Reports to: Consultancy Director
Due to international growth, my client is looking for talented business consultants with experience of the rigors and demands of the aviation industry. Open to professionals in the Aviation world with a background in implementing aviation applications and/or with a background in any of: airworthiness, aircraft maintenance, records management or logistics.
You will work in an environment that has/is:
- Supportive management and a family friendly attitude
- Flexible where effort is rewarded by some periods of well-deserved rest
- Where the projects are varied and support/help is always forth coming
- Encouraged to build positive business relationships with new customers empowering the Business Consultant as trusted advisor
- Ability to learn on the job and develop new skills making the role more enjoyable with career growth
- Filled with like-minded positive people
- Lots on interesting travel and an opportunity to work in different environments like the EMEA, ME and Far East
It has never been a better time to join this company - they are expanding rapidly and there is strong global demand for their products. To discuss your suitability further please send a full CV together with your current salary details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'