Business Change Manager
Investigo are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Change Control Manager to join their business ASAP for 12 months. You will be reporting into the Finance Director for this area of the business, looking at defined problems that require effective stakeholder management to collect and ratify, you will be required to seek solutions and provide a suite of options to leadership team.
Key purpose areas of this role:
- Lead the implementation of new systems and ensure that all new systems, procedures and processes are business-ready and embedded
- Ensure change initiatives and projects meet business, schedule and budget requirements from a process and materials perspective
- Ensure the change process is followed and that there is effective communication to all stakeholders
- Creating and implementing change management plans that minimise resistance and confusion, and maximise engagement and consistency
- Work to drive fast adoption and greater utilisation and high proficiency on changes impacting on the business achieving consistency across the markets in which it operates
You will need to have experience of NAV, Cognos, CRM, Oracle, Business Change processes, as well as previous management experience as this role will have a number of Direct Reports. Other skills required include:
- Cost control and efficiency maximisation
- Business Change Control systems and processes
- Problem solving
- Detailed and systematic approach
- Influencing and engagement of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills (technical)
This role is looking for an experienced Business Change Control Manager, an individual who is available immediately or on a short notice period, based in South Buckinghamshire.
If you have suitable experience, and are looking for your next contract role - Please apply today or email on or call us on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job