Overview of the Service Line and Team
Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business.
The National Administration Team provide essential support for each office, we work with all service lines, and key stakeholders across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional services firm and allow you to work with and support our internal clients in the following service lines:
- Accounting and Outsourcing Services (AOS)
- Financial Advisory Services (FAS)
- Mazars Financial Planning (MFP)
As a school leaver in the National Administration Team, your time will be split across all the diverse areas that are covered by the National Administration Team assisting your colleagues with maintaining the high quality support required in each of our offices and working with our internal clients to support them with external client projects, business development and ensuring they have the tools they need to do their work. In addition, you will be studying for your apprenticeship certificate.
The role provides an opportunity to work with colleagues in different offices and service lines across our organisation. In this way you will gain a broad understanding of the specialist services we offer to our external clients and the potential opportunities for your career development in the future.
Working as part of the Office Administration Team, preparing, formatting and amending documents as required ensuring that documents are produced in compliance with the firm's house style, to include letters, reports, presentations and accounts, making full use of standard templates and Adobe Sign.
- Providing administrative support as required by the Administration Team Leader to assist with; diary management, travel management, data input into client relationship management system; scanning and distributing post
- Working as part of an agile team, providing reception and holiday cover, and deputising for other roles as needed.
- Providing support for the day to day facilities operations, helping to maintain a welcoming, clean, secure and safe working environment for team members and visitors.
- Providing a point of contact for onsite IT issues and requests, liaising with the remote IT teams.
- Ownership of asset management ensuring IT kit levels are maintained as appropriate.
- Delivering high quality Audio Visual and Meeting support, ensuring the Mazars meeting equipment is maintained to high standards and is available to internal staff and external customers alike.
- Providing new joiner IT orientation sessions.
- Working within agreed standard ways of working and key performance indicators.
- Constantly seek to improve processes and find ways to work in a paperless and agile environment.
- Champion agile working, including within the administrative support function.
- A team player who can adapt to new circumstances and comfortable working with complexity and ambiguity.
- Creative problem solver: logical and creative thinker, takes a methodological approach in understanding a problem.
- Excellent communication: demonstrates an effective style of communication and collaboration, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required.
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skills.
- A positive, proactive approach and takes a pragmatic approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate.
- MS Office skills (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Possess a confident, professional approach to tasks.
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment and is able to work in a busy environment. Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure when necessary to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Flexible attitude to working and possess a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to self-development and learning.
- Affinity with our values; in particular, respect for individuals, diversity and integrity.
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility.
Strong academic performance is important, so we know that you're ready to take your professional exams. However, we understand things don't always go to plan – so if you don't meet our minimum requirements, please let us know if you have any exceptional achievements or extenuating circumstances which affected your results. We also consider your achievements in the context of your socio-economic background, so encourage you to submit your contextual information.
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points. This is based on the new 2017 UCAS Tariff. You can calculate your UCAS points here.
- Grade 6 / B or above in GCSE English Language and Maths.
The successful candidate will be supported to train towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
You will receive full details of the Apprenticeship package upon joining. This includes a percentage of your time being dedicated to off the job training. Your certificate is only part of the story at Mazars; we support our trainees with a blended approach to training and development including 1:1 coaching, and soft skills training.
You will be supported by a mentor and an appraising manager to keep your career and aspirations on track.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'