We are URGENTLY looking for a Bursar with school experience to play a central role in leading the business functions and operations across our Trust. They will advise the Management and stakeholders on all matters relating to Finance, HR, Facilities and Health & Safety, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
The post holder will:
- Advise Academy leadership on Budgets & Forecasting
- Be responsible for site and buildings to ensure maintenance and development where necessary
- Liaise with Central HR & Finance
- Ensure that Legal & Safety requirements with regards to people, property & functions of the Academy are maintained.
- Opportunity for career development within the trust
Meetings with the trust will be held as soon as possible
If you are interested in this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Hilary at Nunchuck Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'