The role will be accountable for all facilities management activities on site, inspections and maintenance planning for the buildings, contractor management, ensuring compliance with relevant Health and Safety Legislation and management of the on site team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FM General Manager to further their technical and problem-solving career and would be particularly suited to a candidate with a construction and/or technical services bias.
- Oversee the co-ordination, planning and implementation of all aspects of FM service delivery for: buildings, facilities and equipment across the estate.
- Ensure the highest HSSE standards are maintained across the site together with continuous regulatory and legislative compliance - particularly in respect of fire safety issues
- Line management of in house cleaning, maintenance and security staff
- Management of sub-contractors for various FM disciplines
- Implementing and managing Maintenance policies for the estate
- Formulating, developing and implementing systems and procedures that add value, ensure the estate is maintained to a high standard and operated efficiently.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to the management company board of directors
- Act as focal point for communications with leaseholders and residents on site
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years' experience of working within a Facilities Management environment with total responsibility for all services
- Minimum of HNC (preferred but not essential for an experienced candidate)
- Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximising the performance of the team
- Ability to advise, negotiate and influence at all levels
- Ability to mentor, direct and support all members of the team
- Ability to build sound and supportive relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Health & Safety - IOSH managing safely (NEBOSH - highly desirable)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'