We have a Building Manager vacancy for a prestigious residential development situated in Staines upon Thames.
The role of the Building Manager is to ensure that an exceptional level of customer service is provided to all residents, communal areas are kept clean and tidy, and all maintenance issues are resolved and to manage the on-site team.
Service to the residents
- Be the first point of contact for all lessees and residents either via telephone or in person at the Concierge office, regarding resident services, maintenance issues, complaints, emergencies,
- Be responsible for the administration of the resident concierge services including registering changes to owners and new owner details
- Be responsible for the administration and day-to-day operation of the residents' parcel handling service
- Handle any problems/complaints from residents effectively and efficiently
- Manage move-ins and move-outs of all residents, to ensure that no damage or blockage occurs in the communal areas
- Quality inspections/site walk around
- Contractor management - monitor the work and performance of contractors on site
- Planned Maintenance - work with the Estate Manager to ensure that items identified on the planned maintenance schedule are undertaken on time and to the required standards
- Responsible for the operation and monitoring of the CCTV system including assisting with any incidents where footage is
- Meter Readings - facilitate the collection of meter readings for communal utilities
- System Testing - facilitate and oversee system testing around the development
- Flood Defences training and implementation of systems
- Mechanical & Electrical Plant Equipment - be accustomed with typical mechanical and electrical plant equipment
Cleaning and maintenance of communal areas (in collaboration with the Concierge team and cleaner)
- Oversee and assist with the day to day cleaning of the development
- Oversee and assist with the maintenance of the hard and soft landscaped areas
- Oversee and assist with the day-to-day management and cleaning of the bin stores
- Oversee and assist with the management and cleaning of the car park and adjoining cycle stores
- Oversee and assist with minor maintenance tasks such as adjusting doors/hinges, door closers and handles
- Facilitate the touching-up of paintwork within communal areas
- Be responsible for supporting, overseeing and managing the work of staff including Security, Cleaning and any other on-site staff
- Complete all staff inductions and training as required, identifying on-going needs of the team
- Manage uniform and equipment ensuring that all staff have the tools to deliver their required roles at all times
- Interviewing new staff members
- Management of holidays and sickness ensuring maximum efficiency is achieved and reporting it all to the HR team to log securely
- Completing the annual appraisals of staff
- Updating and enforcing the policies and procedures
We're looking for someone with a good working knowledge of building management, maintenance and repair projects experience. You will have:
- 2+ years of managing a team
- 2+ years of managing M+E quipment
- 2+ years managing a prestigious residential development, hotel or commercial building
- Good computer skills - competent using Microsoft Office
- Full, clean driving license
- NEBOSH, IOSH or BIFM
- Other related Health & Safety qualifications (preferred)
Hours: Shifts of 07:00-16:00 (Mon, Tues, Thur Fri) 11:00-20:00 (Wed) with the requirement for flexibility to suit client requirements in the initial stages and to provide the necessary level of cover.
Apply with your CV today.
Unfortunately, if you've not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- building manager
- estate manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'