POSITION: Brake Press Operator
The Metal Forming Operator is to operate the machines as designated by the Factory Manager to the company quality standard. The Metal Forming Operator should have a mechanical aptitude; consistently display sound judgment, and the ability to solve some problems on the machines. The position is primarily the operating of the machines within the assigned work group, consistent with the execution of the production plan.
1. To operate the metal forming/brake press machines that has been assigned by the Factory Manager.
2. To follow the production schedule as assigned by the Factory Manager.
3. To comply with all the procedures and workmanship standards relevant to the production of product, including SPC and machine hour booking requirements.
4. The Metal Forming Operator is responsible for the quality of all product produced on the machines for which they have responsibility.
5. To resolve issues within their ability, notifying the Factory Manager of any issues that they are unable to resolve in a timely manner.
6. To maintain the work area to the highest possible standards of cleanliness and tidiness.
7. Any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
If you are immediately available, if you can work days in Kettering 40 hrs a week, with overtime being available.
Please send your CV directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job