We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant to start ASAP for our client based in Yate.
You will be working within beautiful surroundings and joining an excellent organisation with very little staff turnover who actively promote progression.
The company is going through a period of expansion and bringing back in house some previously outsourced work.
You must be an experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant and be comfortable working independently at times.
Brief duties are as follows:
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, your duties will be varied and challenging and will include:
- Review and prepare self-assessment tax returns, accounts for sole traders and partnerships.
- Dealing with clients and HRMC enquiries and queries
- Reviews & prepares Ltd company accounts, year-end accounts, corporation tax returns, payroll & CIS
- Preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns/submission
- Providing advice and guidance to clients
- Migrating clients onto cloud accounting bookkeeping systems
You will be in the early stages of your studies, possibly AAT studying /qualified and maybe looking to progress your studies into ACCA or ACA - this is by no means a necessity but the company will sponsor you through your studies if it a route you wish to take.
Previous Practice experience is advantageous but not essential…
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'