A Rugby based organisation who employ over 200 people are looking for a Book Keeper who can work to TB standard and ideally is able to balance some of the more rudimentary balance sheet accounts e.g. Bank back to cash book
As the Book Keeper in this Firm your daily duties will include:
- Entering transactionaldata on a daily basis e.g. purchase and sales invoices, cash book etc
- Ideally reconciling some of the more straight forward balance sheet/control accounts
- Chasing up queries on documents received by telephone and email
To be a successful Book Keeper, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be employed as a Book Keeper
- Be able to use accounting software so have experience in Sage or a similar product
- Be happy in transacting base documents across a number of different ledgers
In return as a Book Keeper you can expect a salary of up to £24000 or £25000 for an exceptional individual and a working week of 37.5 hours with Flexi-Time and 28 days annual paid holiday.
To apply for this exciting opportunity as a Book Keeper please send in your CV within the next 2/3 working days as we will be arranging face to face interviews in Rugby asap
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'