Our client an established and successful Estate Agent based in Melksham, Wiltshire is looking for a versatile, multi-talented combined Book keeper and Administrator to work directly with the Managing Director. Working hours are alternate weeks:Week 1- Monday to Thursday 09.30 - 1700 and week 2 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 09.30 - 17.00 and Saturday 09.00 to 1600.
This is a varied role that will incorporate the successful candidate’s adaptability and team work ethics, be able to operate to strict deadlines and handle conflicting priorities, and the Ability to work under own initiative, keeping calm under pressure.
The successful candidate would be required to work unsupervised to deadlines therefore somebody with previous experience in bookkeeping would be desirable.
Duties the successful candidate will be required to do but not exhaustive of are:
- Day to Book keeping duties
- PAYE and Pension
- Competent working up to Trial Balance.
- The balancing of financial reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Admin support, including data input, answering telephone enquiries and face to face customer service.
- Attend viewings when successful training is completed.
- MS Office particularly Excel and Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of knowledge of Sage 50 accounts and bookkeeping procedures including VAT
To apply for this role please contact Kat Joad at Bailey employment services, Melksham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job