An international design consultancy is seeking a BIM Coordinator to join their award winning firm in London on an initial 3 month contract. Our client is renowned for providing professional design solutions, and have a particular talent for unique and challenging projects. This would be the perfect opportunity for a BIM Coordinator to grow their knowledge working alongside a vibrant architectural team.
As the successful BIM Coordinator, you will have a number of key responsibilities which will include:
- Manage and supervise team members in a multi-disciplinary environment to achieve holistic building solutions to the customer brief.
- Set up BIM modelling environment and communicate access procedures to project team.
- Set up and maintain Common Data Environment for a project, in consultation with document control, procurement and other related parties.
- Utilise quality control to check all the models are accurate and fit for customer standards.
- BIM project set up and creation of protocols including BIM Execution Plan.
- Implement and manage administration duties across the team and customise the BIM environment to alignwith company standards and procedures.
In order to carry out the roles required efficiently, it is essential for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a BIM Coordinator.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of BS 1192, PAS 1192-2, BS 1192-4 and other BIM standards.
- Experience in managing a multi-disciplined team would be advantageous.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Track record of providing and manage a BIM service to external customers.
- Ability to manage BIM software environments accurately and efficiently eg Revit, Microstation, 3D, 4D, 5D,6D, AR and VR.
- Competent working knowledge of Revit and Navisworks.
If you're seeking an exciting opportunity with an award winning multi-discipline company, within the architectural department, why not apply today?
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Hannah McMillan on or email hannah.mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13640, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.