An exciting opportunity for a junior finance candidate to be a part of a rapidly expanding Solihull business. The company is currently going through several acquisitions within a period of growth, and are looking for a bright graduate with experience with finance or billing ideally.
This Billing Analyst position will give you a varied and fast-paced workload reporting directly to the Senior Billing team members and Billing Manager within a medium sized finance team. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to manage their own workload and liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
Ideally you will:
- Experience using sage 200 and dealing with complex billing
- Be working in a fast paced environment within the technology or energy sector
- Advanced excel skills
- Have a relevant degree in finance or accountancy
In return you will:
- Liaise daily with the Finance Director and further your knowledge working alongside experienced qualified accountants
- Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an innovative technology business
- Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an exciting growing business
- Be in a role surrounded by likeminded individuals in a positive business setting
This Junior Billing Analyst role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a recognised stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'