This company is the technology and service leader powering financial markets globally. They help clients anticipate change and solve problems, setting the standard with industry expertise, exceptional service and comprehensive technology. This company are expanding and now looking for a Billing Analyst to join their Billing department.
Billing Analyst job duties:
- Prepare and issue monthly bill run to customers, review and verify billing data and to ensure accounting entries are reconciled
- Maintenance of customer billing details (PO information, customer addresses etc)
- Monthly calculation of customer discounts
- Calculation of ad hoc credits
- Primary contact for all billing queries (network business only) both internally and externally
- To issue all install project invoices following notification from PM's of status change
- To issue all maintenance invoices and validate calculations from the RRG team
- To issue all subscription invoices
- Other billing as required.
- Corporate professional experience needed
Working hours: 9 - 5:30
If this Billing Analyst position working in the IT industry is for you. Apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job