Independent Clinical Services Group is Europe's largest Healthcare staffing provider. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers.
We are a multi brand organisation, providing services around four areas: staffing, community and complex care, managed services and managed health services, chosen for their growth potential.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Coordinator in either our Turnford or Kings Cross offices, working as part of the larger Bid Team in a key role which will ensure the continued success of our market-leading business.
Under the direction of the Bid Team Manager, the Bid Coordinator role will be responsible for completion and management of responses to bids, proposals and tenders. The role will be primarily focused on preparing and producing responses across health, social care and other developing niche markets served by the organisation to include bid responses as well as preparation of presentations, information request responses and supporting the needs of the business.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Coordination of bid completion to produce distinctive, winning bids
- Writing bid content
- Liaison with clients and colleagues to gain detailed information for bid preparation
- Producing and editing bid responses, ensuring each document contains all required information
- Creating convincing storyboards for question responses
- Write and produce draft documents and bid responses
- Ensuring each written response is prepared to the highest standards of accuracy and presentation to position the organisation and the bid correctly
- Review financial information (pricing) to ensure appropriate commercial offering, and approval
- Development of a library of written responses to support production of bids and proposals
To be considered for the role of Bid Coordinator applicants should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a bid role and have relevant experience of writing, editing and producing written pieces of work, ideally within the health/ social care and/or recruitment industry.
You should be competent in reviewing and interpreting complex documents, with the ability to review and extract relevant information. Additionally the highest standards of English comprehension and grammar plus excellent written communication and presentation abilities are essential for this role.
As this is a vital role for us we are keen to meet with interested applicants as soon as possible - interviews are available immediately so contact us now with your current CV to apply.
- Bid Preparation
- Bid Writing
- Bid Response
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job