If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a PPC & SEO Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for our Beech Holdings Brands (Manchester Apartments, Beech Properties and Beech Design & Build).
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You would work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as our lettings department), to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
You will be responsible for all strategy and management of SEO & PPC activities delivering traffic from search results and adverts helping to improve the business rankings and conversions.
To thrive within this position, you must have proven experience interpreting data metrics using a range of cutting edge analytical tools. This will enable you to deliver valuable and insightful analysis, reports and recommendations to the business.
- Advanced technical SEO experience is key (Meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, crawl errors)
- Have a strong understanding of search engine friendly website design with the ability to make critical design and technical recommendations to Web Developers.
- Have extensive SEO optimisation experience including off-page and on-page.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns to directors and heads of departments, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Degree in marketing or a related field or relevant experience in digital marketing management
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, Google Ads & Facebook Advertising, retargeting, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in creating and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and managing Google Adwords campaigns with large spends.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong experience and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools and SEMRush, with data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong Excel and presentation skills
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Experience of working with property sales or rentals in a marketing role
- Experience of Rightmove and JUPIX CMS
- Advanced CSS + HTML skills
- Knowledge of Craft CMS
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Get Response email marketing software
- Setting KPIs and marketing budgets and working closely with agencies
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics Certified
- 3+ years’ experience in B2C digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, paid advertising, lead generation and SEO
- Ideally have been through a migration.
Salary £35k negotiable depending on experience
- Social Media
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Craft CMs
- website metrics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'