My Client is looking to recruit a barista too join our team working at a venue in Hitchin
- As a barista you will be serving a variety of hot beverages utilising a barista machine to clients and customers, including teas and coffees such as cappuccinos and lattes.
- Adhering to brand standards to ensure constancy to our products with the highest quality at the heart of everything we serve
- In addition to serving on the coffee bar, you will also be required to assist with the serving of other food and beverages within the catering facility, clearing and cleaning duties
- Please note that this is often busy role that can be very demanding
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role
If you have experience in making coffees, great customer service skills and can see yourself working with a bright and fun team then please send through your up to date CV and you could be working as early as next week!!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to contact successful applicants. We look forward to meeting with you!
Location: North Herefordshire
Salary: £8/hour plus tips
Shifts: 6am - 2pm or 1pm - 7pm (any 5 days out of 7)
Start Date: ASAP
- Customer Service
- Barista Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"